Sunday, October 25, 2009

If Mr. McMurphy doesn't want to take his medication orally, I'm sure we can arrange that he can have it some other way.

If you know this movie title you will know how I feel. What is now the end of a very very long week (maybe and a half). It was all good stuff but a lot for my little pea brain to take in all at once.
I will start with Monday.............ahhhh I am tired just thinking about typing. I will go track down some photos so I can tell it in pictures. Well maybe I dont have it in me. I will try again tomorrow.
oh wait maybe just one thing

Happy Birthday tomorrow you little Stink!!!
Joey picked in the cake, thinking we wouldn't notice
Joey= Sam since he would like me to be a mother Kangaroo with him in my pocket at all times(or pouch as kangaroos call it, well I dont know so much if the Kangaroos call it anything but you get my drift)

Steve really didnt like digging into the cake much and was scared of all of her presents and the wrapping paper, gift bags, tissue paper and most of the people who attended her party. She smiled when Teddy Grahams came out of a bag because she recognized the box and felt like it was an old friend.
Steve= Neve since Sam insisted she needed a nickname when i started calling him joey a few weeks ago. I chose Steve because people have a terrible time pronouncing her name.

13 comments:

Chad said...

No clue what the movie line is, but I sure wish I could dig into that cake too.

Chad said...

Nevermind, I googled it. Never saw it.

Anonymous said...

I always thought Neve looked more like a Steve....sorry for the crappy week, if it makes you feel better, I have been a little constipated.

Hernandez Family said...

What a cute cake and a cute baby!

Aimee said...

I'll take a week like yours! Trade? Did you mesh with the yuppies?

Natalie said...

Angie, sorry you've been constipated. And sorry I know that.

Joey and Stevie (can I call her Stevie?) make me laugh. I think I would carry Joey around in my pocket if he would let me. Who knew you were a marsupial?( I don't even know if I spelled that right)

What's so hard about pronouncing her name? Is it Neve as in "Campbell?" Or am I saying it wrong?

Natalie said...

By the way, that movie was filmed around the corner from my house. Literally. It's the real state hospital, and it's really scary looking.

Aimee said...

I forgot to tell Steve Happy Birthday! I didn't even ask about her earlier. Now I feel dumb. Love that kid!

Sarah Lee said...

I love that pic of her!

"Her" party was so much fun! Sean and I really enjoyed it. I hope my party turns out half as much fun. But I guess you only turn 1 once.

wink, wink, nudge, nudge.

Sarah Lee said...

no idea what movie!

Lisa said...

One word to describe your week: OVERACHEIVER!!!

Hendricksonblog said...

a big fat LOL to you Lisa.......you brave mean little devil

Mama H. said...

Sorry you had a crazy week, but kind of glad that it involved us getting your kids overnight.

Best Song lyrics ever

Pictures