Sunday, May 24, 2009

We're now a quarter of an inch tall, and sixty four feet from the house.


Do you ever find things not to be really as they appear?

This is my couch, and it is just regular size. This is my baby who, is just a bit smaller than regular size (okay a lot smaller) but really???? How is her head this size. This camera is just a regular camera and not capable of any tricks that I know.
I wonder what the other kids looked like while I was gone.

While I am here, I ran across two really great photos. I have not been able to stop finding funny things in these pictures. Memorable day I suppose. I will just say........Elvis was supposedly dead at that time and any child that rode in that kind of seat would have been dead too (in a crash anyway). The pictures have to be clicked on to see them up close and personal. The best is the two ladies in the back that seem to be arguing. One is my grandma and I guess I should know who the other is but I cant remember.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the idea of the grandma arguing with someone...just like all grandma's, except mine would be swearing. I get that from her!

and Chad thought he had midget babies!

The Bronson Bunch said...

That is hilarious that the 2 old ladies are arguing!! I must say that Susan looks really pretty in the picture and the only "normal" looking one!

Sarah Lee said...

one word for Susan - Dallas. Kristi looks terrible and I love Adams suit. Hey I think I actually look okay in this pic, can't say the same for Amy. ha ha

Natalie said...

How did your mom manage to make the 3 youngest always look great? I love the arguing granny's. Nothing says "Family can be together forever" like fighting on the steps of the temple. Classic!!!

Susan Catmull said...

Totally funny. Love Kristi's Evis do and Adam at attention.

Lisa said...

Poor Neve. And the camera adds 10 lbs. Or so they say.

Best Song lyrics ever

Pictures