Tuesday, February 3, 2009

You'll see that life is a frolic and laughter is calling for you......

I just figured out where I got my double chin........Neve is the culprit!!!

Is it just me or is this allota kid?
Or Allota cheeks?
We have what you might call the clone kids. They could be quadruplets huh?
Are they even related? Who belongs to the mailman? The milkman? and the paperboy? (hey if Pink can date double her age I figure I can go half)

Ella has a new "do" and unfortunately she has the same issue as I do where one side goes under and the other up.....naturally!!! This makes me have to break out the dusty old curling iron and figure out how to hold the round brush and the blow dryer AT THE SAME TIME and then I am supposed to somehow maneuver her hair under and around this brush while blowing hot air at it and it is flying all over the place.............WHAT...........how is this humanly possible? I tell you what those hair ladies and gaydies who can do this must have special powers. They will always be superior to my "skills". It is not BOSS!!!

12 comments:

Keri said...

I want everyone to stop what they are doing RIGHT NOW and go take pictures of your kids all in a row like that -- SO CUTE!!

I remember when I thought the blow dryer was so boss . . . . .

Brian said...

to some is given the gift of hair dryers to others it is the gift of balancing on a railing to hang holiday decorations. And just think of poor me who does not have either! Love the pic by the way.

Nichole said...

You got A LOT of CUTE kids! And I don't think people can round brush right off the bat...I have had to do it to my hair since I've got it cut and my arm would ache and it would look like crap at first. Now I am pretty good at it!!

Anonymous said...

That is a lot of kids. Put a tv in your room for goodness sakes.

Cute pictures.

How on earth do you keep all of these songs in your brain? I did not mean that rude, but seriously.

I love music but I always am getting words wrong. I usually just google your titles to find out where they come from.

Yes, I am a cheater.

Laurel, Brian, Addison & Liam said...

just get a flat iron, it not only straightens, but it can curl and flip as well. With such short hair though, buy a slim one.

Laurel, Brian, Addison & Liam said...

and, by the way, that's alotta kids.

Amy said...

Funny, I have the exact same little section of hair that flips up, WHY????? do we have stuff like this. Darling phots, and yes, I think your boys are clones, and the girls are clones. ADORABLE!!!!!

Mama H. said...

They must be clones, or at least they share the same CUTE gene. Gotta love 'em!

Hendricksonblog said...

Okay i have a flat iron and I have been using it on Daves shirts all this time. It still doesnt help me much in the hair retard dept. No tv in the bedroom for me, its a crumbs in the bed kind of thing.
Oh and Angie, I think of the songs but I too utilize google now and then to make sure my lyrics are on spot (they are off quite often)

Laurel, Brian, Addison & Liam said...

you sound like Nat, hair challenged and has 3 girls. When we go to visit her girls are in 7th heaven because they get fancy hair, aka a few curls, a couple of twists.

Natalie said...

Yeah, you do have a kid factory going on there. Good thing they're cute. Especially that little babe, the baby.

So, was that sharpie on Sam's face, or just crayola? Or was it mystery product?

Sorry, no help in the hair department. If it was socially acceptable, I would buzz my girls hair. Much easier.

Live life simple said...

Wow April you make me tired! Call if you need a day off. I'm here for you, don't go jumping off the front porch or anything just enjoy the little squirrels before they hit that TEENAGE stage where you want to lock them in the closet until they are nice again. OH have you seen um ANY of my darling children lately? (I've got it-can I trade you for awhile?) It just gets BETTER! LOL

Best Song lyrics ever

Pictures