Friday, January 16, 2009

Honesty is such a lonely word

Organized

clean floors
Happy Children
Is somebody crying?
Obedient Sam
Solid ground
Dust, pollen, allergen free
Not a crumb to be found
Perfectly ready for bed (since yesterday)
could eat off the floor
Empty dishwasher
Glorious Happy Happy Neve
Laundry done
My ideal weight

All is as usual in the Hendrickson home
Hows that for Truth?
I will never say how many kids are on my back and which ones in the last photo but my toes look pretty dang fat so its believable either way. Maybe no one is on my back, except the monkey.

9 comments:

Brian said...

That is freakin hilarious. All of that remindes me of a "Priceless" commercial. I love it!!

Amy said...

April, you're awesome! My favorite is Sam still in his PJ's, that is ALWAYS my Dallin. If he could live in his jammies he would. Thanks for keeping it real, that's awesome!

Anonymous said...

so are you saying that 260 is not a good weight?

TammaRamma said...

My house matches yours!

Sarah Lee said...

Good week huh? or is that just a day? That picture of Neve makes it all worthwhile. (especially in that cute sweater, wink, wink).
I also wanted to say that I looked at your pics before I read anything, and I was like "WHAT! She does NOT weigh 260...! I was wondering if you were retaining some serious water/milk. Then I read... a picture does not always tell all.

Sarah Lee said...

oh yeah, just wanted to add my computer chair plastic carpet coverer thingy looks almost the same... and I also thought your swifer pad was a feminine pad and was confused by the dirt.

Noslo Family said...

Just had to say I loved the pictures. I'm not alone! Most of the time my house looks like a hurricane just blew through. I only have half the kids you do. It doesn't matter how much I work, the boys can undo it all in 30 minutes before I get out of bed.

Julia said...

For a minute there, I was wondering who let you in my house to take pictures...

Natalie said...

Very witty, I must say! It's better to have a dirty swiffer pad than a clean one. It means the dirt from the floor has been cleaned. And what the heck Sarah? A feminine pad? What brand do YOU use? Sheesh!

Best Song lyrics ever

Pictures