Wednesday, November 12, 2008

It's life, Jim, but not as we know it, not as we know it, not as we know it; ...

Nothing beats a naked baby does it??? (the blanket didn't fare so well)
Ella cannot get enough of Neve but seems to want to hold her most when someone comes to see her. Normal I suppose. She is very helpful and carts her all over the place, she is 6 you know!
I'm not sure what it is about this picture of Sam but I find it rather enjoyable.
This one too! I'm pretty sure by the odd angle that Ella or Logan took this.
This is my premonition of what will come when he reaches teenhood and I ask him to take out the trash.......no not his girlfriend but the actual garbage people.......give me some credit.
(okay I couldn't help myself on that, I really dont judge people (especially teens ) with such harshness)

8 comments:

Chad said...

I love the Dr Demento show.

Anonymous said...

If that were my baby she would seriously have bite marks all over her, espcially that chubby bum.

Sarah Lee said...

She is one chubby little monkey.
It's pictures like those (of Sam) that his expressions make him look like Mike... what is that saying about mike?

Amy said...

April, she is absolutely darling. How fun to have her there. Love your kids Halloween pics!

Julia said...

Should we be afraid for your future daughters-in-law??? :)

Very cute pictures!

Brian said...

Hey you just call em as you see em don't you?? Trash, or not I can't wait to see what kind of person Sam decides to date. All I know is I am sure they wont be "STUPID".
Love the naked shot. Only if we all looked so adorable!! One day the chunky bod is frowned upon. Unfortunately!!! So cute.

Hernandez Family said...

I think you like those pictures of Sam cause he is just so darn cute!

Natalie said...

You forgot the "captain" part.

Cute baby pictures. She's even cuter in person.

I hope your babies don't grow up to date trash, or be cowboys for that matter.

It was fun seeing you last Friday!

Best Song lyrics ever

Pictures