Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Cause they won't let me drive Late at night

They say babies dont really smile at you until 6 weeks. What do you think?
Never mind that it looks like someone was eating potato chips over her face. The baby peeling skin is what that is not crumbs in case you were concerned.
SAM SAYS "Oh baby Neve, you're so Proud of your family"
No clue what it means but cute anyway.
One of these days I will post more than Neve but in the mean time this is my life in a nutshell if you add bickering Logan and Ella and needing to go Potty Sam . Oh yeah and that guy named Dave who brings home the bacon and eats lots of Turkey/Bacon. He is trying to lose 10 lbs by Thanksgiving. Scores Dave= -7 April= -27 (okay being fair part of that weight is pictured above........the rest is named Loganellasamandsomedoughnutsandcoke.

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

You could seriously just post a new picture of that baby everyday and I would be so happy. She is cute and I think that is a real smile. Tell Dave good luck with the 10 pounds, but I don't think it's worth it to switch to turkey bacon, come on, that doesn't even count!

Brian said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
TammaRamma said...

Those are some great baby pictures! She's darling! Doughunts and coke go great together!

Unknown said...

so cute! she's getting so big!

Jennie said...

Hey April! I have yet to tell you how beautiful your little baby girl is, and I just love the name you chose!! Good job and making some darling children!

Nichole said...

I LOVE her smile!! She is a beautiful baby!!!

Brian said...

Nope I am sticking with "it must be Gas". You must just be lucky with all that "Gas" she isn't screaming!! She really is so cute. You could also do a blog on only funny things that kids say. I think I should make MY blog do that.(Our blog is really Brians) Kids say the funniest things.

Hernandez Family said...

No, babies smile much earlier than they say! I remember being in the hospital with Aleecia and saying she looked like she was smilling and the mean old nurse said no, babies don't smile. My poor little heart was crushed.

The Royals said...

She is definitely smiling! I just love the things that Sam says.

Natalie said...

Definitely a smile. She's smiling because all that gas made her fart on your lap. That one's got quite the sense of humor!

Heather said...

Looks like a real smile to me. I thought she was smiling at Halle's party last week too. She's so cute!

Matt E. said...

Fantastically precious. April she is beautiful. Matt

Best Song lyrics ever

Pictures