Sunday, June 8, 2008

Summer Lovin' had me a blast.....

I love summer!!! The only problem I have found so far this year with it is.................where the heck is it!!!! Last year I had the pool up in the middle of May. This is all wrong.
The only good thing I have seen with all this rain (keep in mind I love rain )is that I havent' had to water my flowers.............but the problem with that Is that I like watering my flowers. Magna Water Company appreciates it I am sure since I love wasting water (no one be mad) theres just something so relaxing about running water. So in the mean time I will enjoy all of my plants that are appreciating this liquid refreshment while I sit and wait for summer to appear in all its sweltering glory. Then will make a post to complain about how swollen my feet are because of the heat. Until then enjoy a columbine an iris and a homemade roll!!!! (this is what becomes of me on a Sunday when I am stuck home with sick kids and forced to make dinner for people with the audacity to have 2 babies at once. I was trying not to clean since that is what I usually end up doing while being completely inactive)





5 comments:

Susan Catmull said...

I got my pool area all ready but didn't put it up yet. I don't want to have to take care of it when we can't even use it. I'm definately ready for summer.

Heather said...

Mmmmmmm. Those rolls look yummy! I might have to make some for dinner. I've found that I've been baking a lot more than usual this "summer" - if you can call it summer.

Mama H. said...

I didn't know there was another variety of rolls besides your crescent rolls the size of Texas. I don't know how you do it all--yard, house, kids, etc. I keep hoping your good traits will rub off on me.

Brian said...

Some people are so inconsiderate. They probably want meals for a whole month too. And they are the type that won't except food unless the food is made from scratch, and they make enough for at least 8 people to eat. Just so all know the rolls were the best!! They were amazing. They tasted better even then they look!!I think you are a good person just as your mom says. I unfortunately don't want your love of yard work to wear off on me. I mean really how do you find the time?? Out side work I can't be in charge of or care for. How do you find the time.
Lisa

Julia said...

Pretty flowers and yummy rolls! I suck at making rolls. Matt just gave me a gift certificate for baking classes. ouch.

Best Song lyrics ever

Pictures