Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Waiting for the dinner bell to do the bell thing

At the persistent request of the B&L RR. (Thats an inside joke with myself and the caller ID)
This is Samuels Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner and Snack request everyday. I give in sometimes with the reasoning that its less than what's in a can of Coke and I'm drinking a can of Coke. We have dental insurance now too............I hope the people in charge of that dont see this. Oh its sugar for those that haven't caught me in the act of allowing this for a meal. I have a few weeks left cooking a baby, cut me some slack.
My carpet looks creepy in this picture but it really isnt.
One side note. For those who havent seen me in a week. I am substantially bigger than last week. Be forewarned. It is allota mass!!!!'=
Two side note. Samuel said the other night "mom, I like you, your nice, your not stupid!"

10 comments:

Amy said...

Ok, so does he just spoon it in, or just lift the bowl to his mouth and go to town? Hilarious! There's gotta be some sort of nutritional value somewhere in sugar isn't there??????

Anonymous said...

If you pour milk over it, it will be just like a bowl of cereal!! Don't feel like you have to justify...I do that trick when we go out to eat and it's taking forever, I just let the kids eat and dip their fingers in the sugar from the packets. Sugar is good.

Susan Catmull said...

I had to laugh at the comment from Samuel. I like you too. Your not stupid. LOL

Nichole said...

That is my kind of meal!! I don't know what it is like to have kids and be pregnant at the same time so I'm sure I'll feel like just giving Ava a bowl of sugar at one point!!

Natalie said...

Hello Mary Poppins! Bet you've never been called THAT before. Just a spoon full of sugar isn't quite enough anymore, right?

Hendricksonblog said...

Dang Natalie that would have been an excellent song to do my lyric trivia from. Do any of you know the current lyric artist?
April

Anonymous said...

I know but only because I cheat so I won't say.

Natalie said...

Ok, I admit. I was blog stalking off of your blog, and I found someone I know from Oregon! The Ashby blog. I know their parents, the Smith's. They were in our ward before it split. Too funny.

Brian said...

was sams comment from the day he had to play with stupid kids all day?? that is good that he feels so kindly of you!!! he needs smarter kids influencing him i guess. as for the sugar snack just hope it doesn't go all to his "gams"

Julia said...

This is Matt!

You should introduce him to a straw which can be inserted in the nose. Sugar boogers. My grade school friends and I used to crush smartees and snort them. Then the principal made us write essays on drug use.

Must of worked. I have found caffeine powder on Ebay. Then I could just sprinkle some on my cereal.

Best Song lyrics ever

Pictures