Sunday, February 24, 2008

Leap of Something

Dave has officially quit his job in Springville and now has decided to work for none other than????????????? himself..............
He has relocated to American Fork................yes...........much much closer to home......
I assume he will have more control over his schedule though so that is a plus!!!!!
He is a little nervous about the decision but I'm sure that is normal............and I am not worried about it which is abnormal for me (to not worry I mean).....
I think he is setting himself up to be more available to be the next bishop in our ward (he will be mad when he reads that)... I like to tease him because he lacks compassion and I think bishops definitely have to have that or like in his case will learn it.............he disagrees!

3 comments:

Nichole said...

That is great that Dave will not be so far from home. Christian just started a new job in Provo a month ago and I hate how far away he is...we may move closer in the future. I was a stress ball when he changed and I will be until our insurance kicks in on Saturday!! Anyway congrats on the change!

Mama H. said...

We have all the confidence in the world in both of you. Dave will work hard and win people over with his great people skills and April will manage to keep things running smoothly in every aspect of your lives, as she always does. We love you!

Unknown said...

I'm voting Dave for bishop.:)

Best Song lyrics ever

Pictures